Our client turned partner is an up-and-coming France-based startup provides a wide range of solutions for the financial services sector. The company offers an innovative digital experience to its customers, from top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services.
Now, they are looking for a Senior iOS Developer who can help them reach the status of European leader.
You will become part of a team of 20+ developers, who work together to imagine and design the future of payment. Most of the iOS apps that you’ll be working on are written in Swift, with a bit of Objective-C.
As for the code, it does not go into production without having been previously reviewed (Bitbucket). Responsibility for each project developed by the engineers is taken very seriously, while decision-making is intended to be both simple and efficient.
As an iOS Developer, you will help develop iOS (Pro & general public) apps, iOS widgets, iMessage extensions, Apple Watch apps.
Tools: Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Fastlane, Zeplin, Source Tree, Slack, Firebase
- Imagine and develop new features, while keeping a close eye on those already in production;
- Write and deploy demanding code that complies with continuous integration processes;
- Ensure the quality of what you produce, by meticulously testing your code and relying on the opinions of your employees;
- Define the main lines of your projects, establish priorities and stick to them;
- Follow-up on production versions (crash and bug fixes).
- 7+ years of experience in native iOS development;
- Great knowledge of Swift and Objective-C;
- Comfortability of using Git in continuous integration environments;
- A passion for creating user-friendly apps;
- Ability to ensure high performance in your work;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Autonomy and rigorousness in implementing new functionalities in the code already in place;
- Curiosity and passion about the Apple universe (You never miss anything new!);
- Ability to follow Keynotes carefully;
- A love for experimenting with new things, doing R&D on new UI and UX components;
- Very good communication and English language skills.