Our client is a French video-sharing technology platform, available worldwide in 180+ languages to more than 250 million entertainment-seekers.
The company is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack. The goal is to deliver new monetization solution for its own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
For that purpose, they are seeking for an iOS Developer who will support their growing activities.
You will become part of a team of experienced iOS Developers, dedicated to building the best apps on iOS and tvOS. The ideal candidate for this role would have previous experience with developing sophisticated applications using Xcode and Swift, as well as knowledge of working with open source code.
- Improve and maintain the current and future company apps for iPhone, iPad and tvOS;
- Improve and maintain the current and future SDK;
- Innovate in terms of Features and User Experience;
- Analyze and optimize UI, networking and video streaming application code for efficiency and performance;
- Promote good software engineering practices across the team;
- Be part of the next architecture migration.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development;
- Autonomous, rigorous, curious and passionate;
- Efficient in communicating your coding solutions and articulating the reasons for your decisions;
- Previous experience in shipping at least one full-fledged iOS Swift app;
- Comfortable with Unit Testing frameworks (Mocking/Stubbing);
- A strong understanding of UIKit and Foundation frameworks;
- Experience in software architecture;
- Experience working with Core Animation and designing custom UI elements’
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest OS and API updates (Multitasking, Picture-in-Picture, Extensions, Continuity, Size Classes, etc.);
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, apps, tools and frameworks;
- A strong sense of User Experience Design and work effectively with UX and UI designers who are obsessive about our users;
- Good communication and English language skills.
- Experience in TDD;
- Clean architecture / VIPER know-how.