This is a full-time fully remote position for Latin American-based applicants within +/- 2 hours of Eastern Standard Timezones (NYC).
Applicants must have strong written and oral communication in English.
Blue Orange is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect with significant experience in enterprise Data Lake & Data Warehouse initiatives. We build modern data analytics platforms for our clients that incorporate advanced analytics and machine learning to solve business problems. Blue Orange Digital works across multiple industries, this role provides an exciting set of experiences across a wide range of domains. This person will work directly with our client's leadership to help define the architecture of the future enterprise data platform. They will work closely with stakeholders and team members to determine the needs of the platform and design solutions that can allow the company to use data more efficiently and build trust in it. The ideal candidate will have senior-level experience with data architecture and data engineering.
- Analyze Client needs and requirements in order to design robust solutions
- Define processes and standards for how data will be integrated, stored, managed, and consumed within the organization.
- Work with stakeholders across the client teams to build and support the data infrastructure
- Communicate solutions effectively with clients and team members
- Monitor progress and adjust architecture/decisions as needed
- Build and support analytical tools providing actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other KPI’s
- Establish best practices and bake them into solution designs
- Consider security, performance, data quality
- Create POCs to kickstart the development for the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of enterprise IT experience across data engineering, software engineering, DevOps, or architecture roles
- Hands-on experience designing, architecting, and implementing large scale, data-driven applications, and data flows
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- 5+ years experience of Cloud computing experience
- Hands-on experience with Azure data products
- Demonstrated leadership in the fields of big data, data warehousing or data science
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake