Your passion is the operation and development of applications. You are passionate about infrastructures and their automated provisioning. As an enthusiast of the DevOps culture, you are looking for an open and modern company, which wants to go this way sustainably and determinedly from the management to the developers? Then join Trusted Shops as a DevOps Engineer!
In our self-organized product teams for software integrations, you will look after the server structure and the build and release process, support your team in the implementation of user stories and accompany and optimize the release process. Through your initiative and conviction, your team will steadily become more autonomous and take on responsibility for operations in addition to development.
- Affinity for and experience with Infrastructure-As-Code (e.g.: with Terraform)
- Expertise in the public cloud environment, preferably AWS
- No one can fool you in Linux administration (e.g.: with Ansible)
- You have already gained experience in the areas of container architecture and orchestration
- Affinity for and experience with agile development processes
- Affinity for and experience with Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- You are motivated to take responsibility in an interdisciplinary team and make a decisive contribution to the product's success!
What we offer you
- New Work: Home Office or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent employment with Europe's trusted brand
- 30,5 days vacation
- Buddy program (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual development opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)