As a Senior Solution Principal, you are responsible for making the products sing to our customers, assisting the sales teams in showing off our products to potential and existing customers in the best light possible.
You know the Market and our Customers like the back of your hand, understanding what the market is looking for and how our potential customers in that market run their business and own their processes. If the processes they share during RFI/RFP/Demos are not what we believe best practice, you are able to help them see a different potential way of operating and how we could support them with that process. To our customers, you are a voice of expertise and trust in that way a system can and should work.
You fully understand the full breadth of functional processes and features within the product and can express them clearly and concisely to customers, helping to show them how they can resolve their requirements with our solutions and possibly going above and beyond to deliver value into their business. This could be through question & answer RFI’s/RFP/s, virtual or on-site demos or even presenting at conferences, webinars, or seminars to help customers see the value in our products.
You work well with technical teams, collaborating with the technical sales consultant to ensure that the Demo environment is fit for purpose, the data within it can assist in the telling of the stories required for a confident and complete demo and features within the environment work as intended and can show off our product in the best possible light for the customer at hand.
You can take complex TPM topics & features and break them down into simple stories and materials that land well with internal and external customers, demonstrating how the product elements can be creatively used to achieve goals that were originally deemed complex or unique by the customer base. Working with the Technical Sales Consultant, you will be able to assist in the creation of technical sales materials fit for the industry and consumption by the technical teams of our customer base.
You will be working in collaboration with the Solution Trainer(s) to help impart your knowledge of the market and our customers, assisting them in the creation of materials that are fit for internal and external consumption to upskill your colleagues in using and configuring the solution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client Facing Responsibilities
- Run Discovery Sessions with customers
- Provide a response to RFI and RFP’s
- Lead in depth Demo’s to our prospects and customers
- Presentation and Production of High-quality presentations
- Expertise in one product offering
- Suggest ideas of new product ideas
- Work with Services on estimations on project plans
- Integral part of Sales team to close deals
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Strong exposure and understanding of sales life cycle, global delivery models (On-site/Off-shore etc.);
- Expertise of CPG marketplace and enterprise SFA (Salesforce Automation) and TPM (Trade Promotion Software) solutions.
- Ability to understand customer problem statements and work with delivery teams to design the solution
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with multi-cultural, dispersed, and multi-party team and craft a winning proposal /solution
- Availability to travel extensively
- Solution Principal or equivalent CPG or software sales experience