Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
As a part of a high-performing team, you will need to lead and execute at your best to enable our growth and innovation goals.
Your new role
- Scale, script and maintain our development and production platform foundation with AWS and GCP
- Stay updated on the newest tools and (cloud) services
- Empower our development teams to master configuration, deployment, autoscaling and monitoring of their application landscape with lots of parallel running projects and initiatives
- Make sure we are prepared for peak times, DDoS attacks and fat fingers
- Discuss and evangelize for new technologies and best practices amongst and outside of your team
- 4+ years of experience in administering/developing/DevOps in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines preferrably using Jenkins, experience with docker orchestration engines (ECS, kubernetes, swarm, UCP, etc)
- You have worked with queuing systems and datastreams in production (SQS, ActiveMQ, Kinesis, Kafka or similar) and you are familiar with PHP, Node.js, Python and/or Java
- Ideally, you have significant experience with Docker, Terraform or CloudFormation to build and configure your system, but you still remember the good old times when everything was done with system management tools (Salt, Chef, etc)
- You live infrastructure as code, you hate to repeat yourself, you aim to keep things simple and you have expertise in the areas of network technologies and security, ideally in a cloud environment
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- Join more than 70 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Meghana Bose