Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
You will make an impact by…
Being part of a new team that will create compelling data visualization components for Google Data Studio and other BI platforms.
You will help make the lives of many marketers a lot easier by creating visualizations that are specifically targeted at their reporting challenges.
Ideally, you’ll be located in Montreal, but you can also work remotely anywhere else in Canada. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
Technologies you’ll be working with:
- WebGL, deck.gl, three.js and other visualization libraries
- Automated testing with Jest
- Google Data Studio and other BI tools
This role is for you if you have:
- A good understanding of the major data visualization challenges
- A good feel for animations, colors, typography and much attention to detail
- You’re open to modernize and experiment
- Solid experience and up to date knowledge on d3.js
Read more about our engineering team here: https://careers.supermetrics.com/departments/engineering
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits! https://careers.supermetrics.com/pages/joinsupermetrics