At Neptune Software we are a group of driven, hardworking and passionate people from 27 different nationalities, working together to help companies transform the way they do business. We are a certified Great Place to Work with a culture of honesty, transparency, collaboration and equality. Our mission is to empower enterprise developers and IT departments to drive business results.
What we offer
- Work with emerging and leadingtechnology, low code, and no code;
- Growth opportunities;
- International workenvironment;
- Work on exciting projects for the largest companies in theworld;
- A certified Great Place to Work
The Position & Candidate profile
The Go-To-Market team is responsible for providing technical solutions to new and existing customers & partners. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong technical and people skills to join and add value to a dedicated and important team in our company.
In close coordination with the globalLeadGo-To-Market team, you will be responsible for actively driving the Go-To-Market process. Youare someone who isable to articulate the company’s technology and products, positioning to both business and technical users. You are therefore someone who can identify customers’ technical and business requirements and present solutions based on the capabilitiesof our products. You will support the sales team on proposal activities.Therefore, we’re looking for someone with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Youarea person with natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. You are comfortable working both independently and in teams. You are customer – and service-oriented (i.e.people and consulting skills), keen on sharing knowledge and experience. Youhave the ability tohandle multiple roles/assignments and projects. You like to travel.
Experience/competencies and education
- ABAP development skills;
- SAP technology know-how;
- Web Development experience is a plus;
- AnyCloud Platformexperience is a plus;
- Project-oriented workexperience;
- A great evangelist andpresenter;
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally, working closely with our global Go-To-Market team and the local sales team, but also with our customers andpartners;
- Demo the Neptune DX Platform
- Develop applications for customer usecases
- Perform training for customer development resources (virtual & on-site)
- Evangelize the developercommunity
- Respond to helpdesktickets
- Emergency customer support
- Technical pre-sales and building proof ofconcepts
- Provide feedback tothedevelopment department on improvements andparticipateontesting for newreleases
- Present and demo the Company and its products at differentevents
- Serve asNeptuneDX Platformtrainerto customers and partners.
Want to be part of this exciting company with a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to join the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally?
Then we invite you to apply.