Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We are seeking a Contract Technical Recruiter to support and fuel the growth of our Engineering & Data Teams. As a Technical Recruiter, your main duties include managing the full-cycle recruiting process while ensuring both hiring managers and candidates have exceptional experiences along the way.
What you'll do
- Partner closely with our internal clients to deeply understand their hiring needs; make hiring recommendations, support events, and build hiring strategies
- Bring new and innovative ideas forward for proactively securing strong candidates in hidden markets
- Provide stakeholders with market data and recruitment activity insights
- Build active talent pools by implementing creative sourcing methodologies to nurture a steady pipeline of suitable candidates
- Emphasize diversity and inclusivity - you’ll look for traditional and nontraditional methods to increase the likelihood we can bring new perspectives to the team
- Screen for the best fit; for culture and skill. Manage the hiring manager’s expectations and advise on future needs and team culture
- Create an exceptional applicant experience (nurturing a relationship from day one) and make sure everyone receives timely feedback and positive experience with us
- Be an ambassador for Fullscript. You’ll often be the first person people speak with, so you need to be great at understanding their motivators and determining if they’re an initial fit with the team
- Identify new ways to build awareness of the Fullscript employment brand and raise our profile in the communities we live and work in.
What you bring to the table
- You are a passionate recruiter that cares about the candidate experience. You are excited to learn, lead projects and support growth
- You take an innovative approach when it comes to sourcing and attracting top talent; creatively source candidates through multiple channels, e.g. social media, industry networking events and creative/tech meetups
- 3+ years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting across a variety of disciplines (Product, Data, Engineering and more)
- An understanding of our stack (Ruby would be awesome) - we don’t expect you to be able to code but need you to have an understanding of modern coding languages, e-commerce frameworks, SDLC, and DevOps. Technical proficiency is a plus!
- Experience with ATS or CRM systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various hiring managers
- A passion for building networks, relationships, and creative recruitment methods
- Strong communication skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage deadlines and multitask in a fast paced company
What we can offer you
- A positive working environment and competitive pay
- Workplace wellness programs
- Company-wide learning initiatives
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.