Location: Remote |Los Angeles, CA | San Francisco, CA | Irvine, CA
Who we are: Multi Media, LLC is a tech company, operating a growing, thriving, web-based broadcast platform that is Alexa-ranked in the top 50 sites internationally, and the top 20 in the United States, with approximately 10 million daily users, and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live streaming video, photographs, and similar content, primarily adult in nature.
Our sophisticated system has multiple parts, including but not limited to payment gateways, live chats, and video streaming technology. Every contribution here is of high impact and affects the experience of millions of users every day.
Our workplace culture is unique in that we value initiative in our engineers and encourage everyone to make their own, appropriate technical decisions as they see fit. We invite all team members to bring fresh ideas to the table and are always exploring new ways to use our cutting-edge tech stack to move toward a modern, microservices-based architecture.
How we built the product: Our web application is built on a Python/Django framework, paired with a custom-built Typescript framework on the front-end, and a handful of microservices in Golang & Rust.
What you'll do:
- Use a clean, object-oriented coding style, to design web application components with our internally built Typescript framework.
- Build comprehensive, high-quality technical solutions, ensuring top-level performance and responsiveness.
- Work on features supported across all major web browsers, mobile devices, smart TVs, and video consoles.
- Fix existing bugs on a case-by-case basis.
- Refactor/optimize existing code to deliver the best consumer experience.
- Build new front-end features.
- Participate in daily standups and brainstorming sessions to figure out the best technical solutions to achieve the goals set by the management.
- Occasionally assist with work on different parts of the platform.
What you bring to the team:
- A college degree in the STEM field or equivalent years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals - algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms.
- Proven problem-solving and fast-learning skills.
What you will gain:
- Becoming part of a strong Software Engineering team of A-players with a passion for programming.
- The opportunity to make an impact on a highly popular product and improve 10 million + users’ experiences.
- The freedom to bring your own ideas to the table and be part of the decision-making processes.
- Support and guidance from an exceptionally knowledgeable team of web development professionals.
- An open work environment with flexible WFH policies.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully Remote Optional
- 100% covered Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance for you and any dependents
- 401k with 5% matching
- 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, and one Floating Personal Day.
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a weekly stipend for GrubHub.
- And much more!
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!