Do what you love
You have been working for several years in various functions within IT, possibly also in consulting or architecture and are often annoyed by the limitations of existing tools? As a result, achieving your goals is often more complicated than it should be? You have the feeling that your full potential is limited and the possibilities are falling short of your expectations? Then come to us and change that! Drive the change you want to see in the market!
Together with our team and solution, you can play a key role in driving the digital transformation of Europe's Fortune 500 companies. With meshcloud you will help colleagues in the industry make their day-to-day work more flexible, easier and safer, while staying in control.
You will be working directly with our high-profile customers (e.g. Volkswagen or Commerzbank) and help them leverage meshcloud to build the foundation that brings thousands of projects to the cloud. This way, you are an important contributor to the establishment of our solution in the company from the very beginning and receive gratitude and appreciation for this from the customer side as well. While you are in close and regular contact with your clients and occasionally have the chance to visit them on site, you will be able to spend most of your time remotely or in our office in Frankfurt. Spending several days in hotels is therefore history.
Your work at meshcloud is highly diversified from deeply technical to strategic challenges. Additionally, this position offers the prospective to lead and strategically expand your own highly specialized team of solution architects and engineers.
In your expert role, you are not a lone wolf at meshcloud. You will be sourrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues who are specialists in their field. This makes the exchange fun and enables you to learn new things at the same time :)
Why you are our perfect match
- Multiple years of consulting experience, preferably working with enterprise clients
- Experience with Enterprise IT Architecture and Systems, especially IAM Systems, CMDB, SOC Solutions
- Experience working with IT Security Management Systems like ISO 27001 and ISO 27017
- Solid knowledge of cloud-native application architectures and working with public Cloud Platforms
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm for your job
Additionally, the following skills and experiences would be interesting for us and nice-to-have:
- Experience working with Cloud Orchestration and Automation technologies (e.g. Cloud Formation, Terraform, K8s)
- Experience working with Enterprise Cloud Migrations
- Certifications working with particular cloud technologies (e.g. AWS Professional)
- Good knowledge of cloud governance tooling (e.g. Azure Policies, AWS IAM/SCPs, GuardDuty)
- Experience in programming languages, configuration management systems, frameworks and technologies
- Experience with "cloud native" tools
- Contributions to open source projects and/or programming communities such as Stackoverflow
We believe that every technical skill can be valuable! No matter how extraordinary the technology you may be particularly well versed with, you have certainly learned something special that will help make us and our platform even better. At the end of the day it is your motivation and love for the technology that matters.
Why you should apply
At meshcloud we welcome people of every gender, background, religious belief, sexual orientation or any disability you may have to our diverse team. Our vision “Empower humans to build a better future” is not only important for us when we think about our customers, this also applies to our daily work routine. Therefore, your ideas matter! With smooth and slick processes our teams drive improvements effectively and have a great impact to the development of our product and meshcloud in general.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly working environment characterized by cooperation and mutual support
- Modern tech-stack
- Working in small, self-organized teams with clear goals
- Full ownership and responsibilities in respective areas
- Working remotely within Germany, after the onboarding World Office available
- In case you are in the office - lots of free snacks (water, coffee, fruit, sweets, ...)
- Regular team building events and cross-team coffee interactions
- Various benefits like a job ticket, a discounted gym membership, and much more
- Personal development and training plans
Apply now and become a meshi!
We look forward to receiving your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.