At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- possess the combination of very good technical understanding with outstanding communication skills and enjoy using it for connecting diverse stakeholders to reach their common goal
- are known for your organizational talent and time management
- can read Java code and prepare XML configuration and are willing to deepen those skills
- have first experience in IT project management or in supply chain management is an advantage
- have university or college/business degree (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering, supply chain management, engineering, business administration)
- speak fluently English and Polish and ideally another additional European language and enjoy working in an international environment, are able to adjust your communication style according to respective culture
- are willing to travel at work up to 40% of your time
We are ready and within our team you will …
- participate in solution design workshops, analysis and understanding customer’s needs; leverage Transporeon modules, products and best practices to design solutions in line with the identified customer requirements
- support the Project Manager during project plan creation and maintenance as well as take part on all regular customer communications regarding the solution; contribute to the development of project methodology deliverables like system specifications, technical and support documentation
- work on configuration and on time delivery of solutions in line with system specifications and project timelines in cooperation with our Product Management, Product experts, Development and Testing teams; after successful go-live you will ensure smooth transition to Transporeon Customer Care
- coordinate technical teams and support of project team during customer testing (error analysis and solutions design, creation of internal test strategy/ test plans)