Ozmo is seeking a talented, motivated full-stack Software Engineer to join our growing team. As a Software Engineer, you will be focused on using the latest software stacks and cloud technologies to design, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and work alongside an experienced and close-knit agile team to delight our customers.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo's focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
- Design and development of complex product features and services
- Work with key customers to understand and document technical requirements
- Consult with product owner and operations team on product improvements and support incidents
- Contribute to measurable technical standards and process improvement as part of an agile team
- Implement automated test code coverage
- Triage and resolve complex defects
- Participate with team in peer testing and review
Requirements and qualifications
- Three or more years of software development experience as part of a development team
- Expert with at least one language and good with several others, such as React, Ruby/Rails, Node.js and Python
- Experience using version control
- An understanding of data models and SQL and/or NoSQL data stores
- Knowledge of responsive web design preferred
- Experience designing APIs and microservices preferred
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services preferred
This position is based in Austin, TX. Once we return to the office, this position will work a hybrid work schedule. (Date is TBD).
Ozmo offers complete benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and PTO.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Ozmo does not sponsor employment visas.
Ozmo participates in the E-verify program.
Ozmo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.