MayStreet Inc. has immediate openings for C++ developers to join our Feeds Integration Team. This is a full-time remote position. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the world’s leading global capital markets companies.
In this role, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. You will engage directly with customer development teams at high profile technical and financial firms, and will have the opportunity to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, and upgrading complex architecture.
Who we are
MayStreet is a global software company Headquartered in New York City, servicing the world’s top capital markets trading companies. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. Historically it’s been nearly impossible for all but a select few firms to make use of much of this data. MayStreet solves this problem by managing collection, storage and API access to uniquely high-quality data sets.
Current strategic pursuits
We’re looking for outstanding C++ developers to grow our platform’s functionality across asset classes, data sets, and business verticals and improve the customer experience with our tools, technology and services. Developers on our team have the rare opportunity to work on challenging and important problems as they transform high-quality raw data into actionable insight. Duties include:
- Develop – Write extremely high-quality, reusable and reliable C++ code.
- Partner – Work closely with customer development teams to help them understand, onboard, configure, improve and leverage our tools and technology to implement their own in-house solutions.
- Problem solve – Use code to solve challenging problems that affect a wide range of capital markets players.
- Collaborate- Interact with adjacent business functions including sales, product development, and client support.
- Exchange specialist – Research and comprehend exchange rules and formats for both public market data and order entry systems.
- New technology – Work with state-of-the-art hardware (top-line CPUs, NVME, Solarflare, ExaNIC).
- Research – Explore and implement new C++, OS, and hardware features.
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- The ideal candidate will have superb presentation and interpersonal skills & be comfortable being the face of MayStreet from a relationship and technical perspective
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to seeing tasks through
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent problem solving, coding and design skills
- Ability to design, develop, and implement efficient code
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Company stock options
- Generous personal-time-off package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Catered lunch
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
MayStreet is an equal opportunity employer.