Technical Customer Support Engineer- SAAS B2B Ecommerce Platform
RepSpark is seeking a full-time local (or Remote) Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our growing Customer Success team. The Technical Customer Support Engineer will fit the following description.
Essential duties and key responsibilities:
- Communicating directly with external customers via phone, email or chat to better understand customer reported issues.
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Manage the opening, status update and closing of support tickets to ensure issue identification and resolution SLA’s are met.
- Triage all reported customer support issues. Capability to resolve tier 1 support tickets that may require technical acumen and appropriately escalate complex Tier 2 and 3 tickets.
- Collaborate with cross functional internal teams to ensure that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify and communicate service trends.
- Assist customers in understanding how to appropriately use and configure supported application features and functionality
- Assist with application testing activities and internal projects as needed.
- Assist with support documentation as needed.
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of application functionality and the business processes supported by these applications.
- Develop new and maintain existing knowledge-base articles.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a Technical Customer Support or Service Helpdesk role.
- Demonstrated analytical acumen to identify, triage, and troubleshoot on premise and cloud based software applications.
- Basic SQL querying/scripting.
- Experience and enjoyment in communicating with customers regarding technical and non-technical issues.
- Strong drive to help and solve problems.
- Willingness to learn and expand on technical skills to better trouble-shoot problems.
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Experience with apparel, footwear and accessories industries is a plus.
RepSpark is a leading and rapidly growing B2B ecommerce software company headquartered in southern California. RepSpark offers Cloud based software applications for Sales and eCommerce for the apparel, footwear, and accessories industries, focused on wholesale businesses to help brands sell intelligently. Our mission is to produce cutting-edge technology, design and back-end functionality. We have a driven, talented development team that takes pride in the platform.