Ibanity (ibanity.com) aspires to become the best financial services integration platform and API on the market.
We believe that making connectivity with financial services easy and frictionless for software developers will be key in the creation of amazing new products. Those new changes mean financial institutions will also need our support to adapt and become compliant.
We are looking for software developers and software engineers who can contribute to this vision and bring their own ideas to help us with financial institution integrations, API specification, software architecture, micro-service architecture, security and also artificial intelligence.
Ibanity is a product meant for software developers, which means that we put a lot of focus in building high quality software for the financial industry. Software that could one day be used behind the scenes by millions of users and process payments at large scale. Technological challenges are part of the journey.
- Work closely with product owners to design solutions
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain software
- Participate in design and architecture decisions, as well as team planning
- Manage priorities and be creative in proposing scope adaptations to meet deadlines
As our API marketplace is meant for software engineers, we put a lot of focus on building high quality software that solves our customers' problems in a pragmatic way. Technological challenges are part of this journey so we need our team members to be enthusiastic problem solvers that are detail-oriented in their work.
Ideally you have:
- At least 2 years of experience working in web-based projects
- Previous experience building APIs is a plus
- Fluent in English (AND Dutch or French would be an asset)
- Interest in learning new coding languages as needed
In September 2017 Ibanity joined forces with Isabel Group, which gave us the opportunity to get to the market faster and extend our offering to serve not only FinTechs but banks as well. Our objectives didn’t change, but they were given a serious shot of steroids.
We want to be the missing link between financial services, software developers and users.
It’s our mission to transform the way people interact with their banks.