My client is seeking a Lead Full Stack dev to join a consulting initiative on one of the highest-value business groups within our Fortune 100 client. This team owns all Pricing and Promotional work for the client's eCommerce website and applications.
- This stakeholder owns Pricing Teams – all channels where you can view pricing for their site – he has both the back end services of pricing and the pricing view UI front end teams
- This individual will be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of our infrastructure.
- Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is expected.
- Team is working in an agile environment which means test-driven development and pair programming. Team is evolving towards a DevOps model with development teams engaged in monitoring, optimizing and supporting our production environments.
- Team has many projects running in parallel including Cloud technologies, Infrastructure automation, and SOA REST based web applications.
- This person will float across the back and front end pricing teams acting as their first full stack resource now that these teams are merging under the same leadership. There are currently 2 FED and 2 BED dev’s on this team.
- Their tech landscape is – React/JS on FED, Java/Groovy/Spring on BED, Kafka for messaging, Kubernetes for containerization, and JIRA for story generation and backlog tracking
- These teams are truly high EQ, and culture oriented, they are extremely collaborative teams and the leaders are fantastic.
- Pricing is extremely critical and they need A+ players to perform, so this person will play a very important role in leading 3 teams in a high touch, high visibility area of the organization.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.