Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
We are currently seeking an Elasticsearch Engineer.
What you’ll do
The Search Team works directly with our front-end engineers to build out the search functionality on the Fullscript platform. Our search team uses Elasticsearch to power all searches across the platform, and gives extensible backend features to allow our front-end developers to create fast, feature rich and personalized search experiences for our healthcare professionals and their patients.
This is how we like building software: https://brand.fullscript.com/developer-handbook.html. If you share our values, we’d be excited to talk with you.
What you bring to the table
- You are a passionate software developer that cares about your craft. You are excited to learn, and want to produce the best work possible
- Experience with Ruby or any other related scripting language
- Experience using Elasticsearch in a production setting
- You write tests and understand their value
- A desire to learn and being open to feedback
- Understanding of design patterns, clean code, and what makes a well designed API
Bonus if you have
- Experience scaling or working on high-scale web applications
- Past experience working in e-commerce or health-tech sector
- Experience with React, or similar
- You’ve worked with GraphQL in the past
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.