We are developing a cloud-native marketplace solution (omni-channel) scaled across 14 countries in Europe serving +6 mio daily users --> high-load +40k requests/seconds. Build a legacy-free high performance Order Master & Product Availability System (user-relevant backend microservices exposed as REST APIs to the GCP (realtime, Kafka) connecting software for interactions across all touchpoints within the marketplace.
Vision: One Global Engineering Solution, tech-freedom in a product driven mindset adopting latest trends and innovations! Join one of our international, cross-functional teams, take responsibility with end2end ownership and just develop your way!
- Kotlin / Java SpringBoot & Quarkus.io microservices on the Google Cloud
- Terrafom, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, Firebase, PostgreSQL, Prometheus, Dynatrace
- Reactor, TDD, DDD, Clean & Solid Code, CI/CD, DevSecOps
- GCP: major partnership with hackathons / workshops
- (BFF: Node.js / Frontend: React / TypeScript / GraphQL)
Our Dev culture:
- Cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
- Work autonomously and agile in a creative environment - you are the driving engine!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours + remote working policy
- No dress code and we are English-speaking!
Qualifications and what you should bring:
- Java / Kotlin / JVM experience +5 years
- Expert in cloud native & complex microservice environments
- Experience in Kafka or other distributed event streaming platforms is a huge plus
- Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. #TechFirst!
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products with your ideas
- English Communication skills are key!
- Mentoring / Coaching / Hiring experience optional
- 37,5h week, Remote up to 90% (in Covid19 100%) + flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation (raise up to 54 days of vacation is possible))
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)