We are looking for a Senior Software Developer eager to work for our client, a brand based in London – England that designs and retails homewares and furniture online.
This position will offer you a professional and friendly work environment, with an Agile mindset, because we truly believe in continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning.
The project is based on top technologies:
Python - always keeping up with the latest version, Microservices, Docker, AWS, Domain-Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Test Driven Development.
If you want to be a Python Developer part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code, discover below the skills needed for this challenging project.
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases;
- Knowing TDD work or at least enthusiastic about this way of working and adapting to it;
- Experience with Git (or other VCS) and knowledge of the branching strategies;
- Good ethics of work;
- Ability to adapt and learn fast;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Understanding e-commerce with its flow, logistics, supply, finance;
- Experience in implementing and maintaining ERP systems in an e-commerce context;
- Scrum, XP, and other Agile methodologies, frameworks, and practices;
- Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Continuous Deployment;
- Involvement in Open-source projects;
- Interest in software architecture and DDD (Domain-Driven Design).