Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced Integration Developer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for an Integration Developer II that thrives working with large enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
We are seeking an experienced Integration Developer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who is proficient in the analysis of complex data problems and with the development and implementation of business intelligence integration designs together with stakeholders in Agiloft or in customer projects.
- Build extensible data integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
- Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a variety of sources.
- Develop and maintain data integration standards.
- Work with project stakeholders to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems in order to meet business solutions.
- Follow company guidelines for programming and documentation
- Mentor Junior Integration Developers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- At least two years of professional experience as an integration developer
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing web services (REST & SOAP)
- Extensive hands-on experience with RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Fluent in the English language
- Experience with building integrations on middleware platforms such as Boomi
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
Interested? Apply now!
To submit your application visit: https://agiloft.com/IntegrationDevII