As a Frontend Developer, you will work on the foundations of our frontend design system while helping in growing the enterprise applications used by Jobandtalent customers to effectively manage their workforce.
- Collaborate with the senior engineers team by programing and developing the app.
- Gain knowledge and development skills through practice and challenges improving your yourself and the teams skills.
- Get involved and become a part of the team in order to learn and understand the product as well as to learn from their experience.Work on the foundation of the app design system.
- You like to be involved in a project composed of hundreds of co-workers, both technical and not technical, and willing to collaborate with them.
- You already know that having an awesome work environment is a matter of each one of us and collaborating is key to maintain it.
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years of software development experience, preferably with web technologies.
- You have heard of what Ruby on Rails is.
- You have heard of what a relational database like postgres is, what a non-relational database like redis is, and what a cloud environment like Amazon Web Services is.
- You are objective when dealing with challenges. You have a mindset of continuous improvement of yourself and the rest of the team based on your own and others’ feedback.
- You like to think about the business impact of your work, and like to get ownership and hold yourself and others accountable for their work.
- You master git and the GitHub workflow, which we use extensively at jobandtalent.
What we offer:
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe.
- Competitive Salary
- Transparent Equity package.
- Discount on Health insurance.
- Possibility to work remotely or in the Jobandtalent HQ in sunny Madrid.
- A yearly budget for Conferences, Meetups or self-learning.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!