What Youll Do
- Design, develop, and implement highly complex Research products across all aspects of our electronic trading and related systems.
- Support Research innovation through the creative and aggressive experimentation of cutting-edge hardware, software, processes, procedures, and methods.
- Partner closely with the Technology team to ensure appropriate standards and integration.
- Opportunity to build-out the team as needed.
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience with AWS, APIs, large datasets, machine learning, web development incl. real-time data handling and visualization, and Agile is preferred.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- 1 - 2 year experience with Machine learning
- 2 - 5 years experience in Java
- 2 - 3 years experience working with technologies like Pandas/Numpy
- Keen eye and good understanding of optimizing operations using Pandas/Numpy
- 1 - 3 year experience writing Cloud Formation Templates / building AWS stack
- Keen to learn and open to collaboration
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and team communications skills.
- Relevant work experience in fixed income, e-trading, or similar.
- Experience building apps using Apache Spark
- Exposure to R
- *nix, docker, shell scripting experience
- Knowledge about Kafka and/or messaging technologies
- Experience using git (bitbucket), Jenkins / other CICD tools
Benefits and Perks
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and in our culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness, we offer:
- Work in our brand new offices at 55 Hudson Yards on the west side of Manhattan
- Free snacks and coffee as well as occasional lunches and after-work drinks
- Casual dress-code
- Healthcare options
- 401(k) match
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.