Java/Full Stack Developer position.
THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY.
W2 candidates needed within the United States
JO 208472 Java/Full Stack Developer
- Looking for a seasoned backend/full stack development engineer to develop and deliver emerging technology projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing complex digital systems and Applications.
- Experience with microservices and modern architecture in AWS and cloud systems is a must
- Experience using Linux and Unix based OS.
- Thorough understanding and experience in Object Oriented Programming, relational/ non-relational databases and enterprise system architecture.
- Experience in working with Open Source code and frameworks a must.
- Knowledge of industry standard project execution methodologies like Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP and Iterative a must.
- AngularJS and Node.js experience to be able to utilize a subscribed User Interface Reference Architecture
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration.
- Strong application performance / tuning and CI/CD skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions.
- General knowledge developing mobile applications that interface with RESTful services including Web services.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital environment including, Natural Language Processing, Mobile, Web, IoT, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Big Data, Networks and their Interactions is needed.
- Bachelor's or Equivalent