Who are Insites?
We have worked extremely hard to build a family of incredibly talented, industry leading individuals that come together to ensure what they do has an impact on a better future. From architects; strategists; designers; UX experts and developers. We are a small and versatile team of 8 digital specialists.
Insites all came together back in 2014 and we have been improving and growing our presence ever since. We specialise in delivering high-end applications and websites at the highest possible quality, all whilst collaborating with our amazing team. We pride ourselves on always doing the right thing and don’t take ourselves too seriously. Come and say Hi!
The projects we work on here are varied and no two projects are the same which is how we like it. For example, the last 3 projects we shipped were a fitness video subscription streaming platform, a headless Wordpress recruitment jobs board built with Next.js and a Gatsby frontend connected to a Strapi CMS install for a major healthcare brand.
We’re on the lookout for mega passionate Frontend Devs that are advocates for scalable code and the Jamstack way of life. You’ll need around 2 - 3 years of industry experience and will be working on a variety of projects all using the latest tech.
You will be working with our CTO to drive projects from technical conception through to delivery. Pushing standard ways of working and helping guide more junior developers.
This position offers a fully remote working environment but you are welcome to visit our offices in Hitchin when you please.
- Take responsibility for leading aspects of web and application development from a technical perspective on small to medium sized projects
- Help create detailed plans for a projects technical development and have the ability to give accurate estimates on deliverables
- To be able to suggest and have impact on how we approach projects from a technical perspective.
- To collaborate with our designers, back-end developers and managers to make sure everyone is aligned across all projects
- Aid in the standardization of our code and suggest best practices for the team to follow
- Make sure that everything we deliver from a technical standpoint is of the highest possible quality and has scalability in mind
- HTML & SCSS - a very comprehensive understanding of modular scss, modern techniques and features. We are looking for someone who can exactly replicate designs and is extremely disciplined when doing so.
- JS Frameworks - Working with Next.js and React based frameworks
- Production Ready Sites - Intermediate knowledge of what it takes to make a site ready for production and have the ability to integrate such knowledge within a project from commencement.
Who are you?
You are intelligent, motivated and hard-working. You care about developer excellence, user interface design and want to build technology that helps improve people's lives. A true problem solver. We do things properly here, and you do too.
You identify root causes, and don’t just patch over what you see. Enjoy your work and next stop learning.
Benefits and Package
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Equipment for working at home and the office
- Day off for your birthday
- Relaxed environment
- On the job training
- Team meet-ups
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Industry: 2 years (preferred)