NEW!!! We are actively hiring for a Remote Senior Cloud Python Developer that is fluent in Python, Django Framework, and experience working with AWS. In addition to writing clean, maintainable code, you will be building relationships with our partners to establish trust and act as a technical resource.
At Railroad19, we build custom enterprise-level applications and cloud-platform solutions for Fortune 500 companies using diverse, current technologies to best meet our clients’ needs.
We are more than just software consultants. We are a specialized team of developers and architects who bring depth, value, and commitment to the work we do, only bringing our “A” game to the table. Hard work and a desire to lead the industry – this is our company culture – this is what sets Railroad19 apart.
When you join Railroad19, you are a part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed, all while offering you a work/life balance.
We are an "all remote company" distributed throughout the U.S.
This is a Full-Time (W2) position offering competitive compensation, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including full medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as ample time off, 401K, and more.
This role is remote – U.S. location only, (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our clients’ fast-moving business requirements
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Write and maintain scalable enterprise-level software solutions
- Build robust, performant, AI web applications using Python/ Django and AWS technologies
- Create and develop web applications using Django for user interaction using modern API frameworks.
- Work collaboratively on an agile team to deliver high-performance applications that contain little to no defects.
- Deliver high quality, responsive, maintainable code
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance custom software solutions
Skills & Experience:
- At least 6+ years of software application development using Python.
- Hands-on development experience using Django REST framework
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with microservice development in a containerized environment (Docker, Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience with version control systems such as Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Hands-on experience with AWS Tools and Technologies
- Passion for learning new technologies with a strong sense of pride in delivering high-quality code
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Ability to independently complete tasks and meet deliverables effectively with little supervision
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.