Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes.
With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
The new ecosystem for Audi websites worldwide, oneAudi OS, provides software starters, content management system connectors, a micro frontend integration layer as well as operational and analytics tools to create an immersive development and authoring experience. We enable developers and authors to create seamless customer journeys with cutting edge web applications and entire websites – woldwide.
- In the area of website ecosystems you will be part of our international team and working on next-gen Audi websites setting new standards for our world-wide developer community.
- Within our self-organized development teams you will be analyzing, conceptualizing and implementing user-friendly and innovative web applications based on latest technologies.
- You will be working on modern architecture paradigms like micro frontends or single page application based on various cloud platforms.
- Based on agile approaches like Scrum and SAFe you continuously help to evolve our vertically aligned products.
- Your team lives and breaths DevOps while you will be guiding the full lifecycle true to the motto "You build it, you run it".
- Your quality standards and your eye for sustainability promotes future-proof solutions.
What you need to succeed
- Strong agile mindset (in the sense of Agile Manifesto)
- Knowledge of application development practices in distributed cloud systems using technologies and frameworks like OAuth2 and RESTful / GraphQL APIs
- Experience with development pipelines (e.g. GitHub Actions), test automation, continuous integration and deployment in cloud environments
- Knowledge of modern architecture principles like micro-frontends and -services, design patterns as well as agile software development approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong expertise in modern frontend development and associated technologies like React, TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5, Unit Testing, UI / End-to-End Testing
- Team spirit, creativity and enjoying project-related work
- Good German and English skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable degree
- Experience building applications with Node/TypeScript in distributed systems and technologies like RESTful / GraphQL APIs and Serverless (FaaS, AWS Lambda)
- In-depth knowledge working with GitHub as an automation tool as well as for website authoring and publishing
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, ELK, Prometheus, Docker)
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.