About the Role
G2 is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our growing team! Your responsibilities will include establishing a new discipline at G2 as a key technical resource for Enterprise customer(s), primarily focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments, and providing tailored guidance and installations. Troubleshooting skills are essential as this role will include working with G2 applications, integrations, and APIs to expedite incident resolution and deliver customer-specific requirements. The role can include a mixture of short and long-term customer engagements. Customers will be consistent in segment size, but vary in Industry and technology stacks. The right resource will be confident in their skills and comfortable engaging with diverse customers to drive adoption and success for a key G2 customer segment.
In this role, you will:
- Manage high-profile, Enterprise implementation projects, from project plan creation to verification and validation; and improve proactive and reactive support.
- Participate in proactive account management, spot ongoing performance issues, analyze problems, design/develop technical solutions to exceed customer needs.
- Identify and manage goals and opportunities across G2 technology stack and data solutions to improve the solution and functional processes for agreed persona(s) at the customer.
- Assist and provide technical coordination and assistance to strategic customer(s) in diagnosing and resolving customer-specific complex software problems.
- Accommodate customer calls which involve identification, escalation, and resolution of G2 application, configuration and software requirements and incidents.
- Contribute to escalate resolutions providing detailed action plans and own technical solutions the customers can use for future needs.
- Develop technical solutions and when needed partner with analysts, engineers, and customer service teams to help meet objectives.
- Act as the technical advisor to specific customer(s).
- Maintain, expand accreditations and certifications; assist in developing best practices for key technologies & products to support technical team readiness.
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 8+ years of SaaS programming experience, ideally in a web environment
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on-premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related
- Core understanding of Web architecture
- Experience with logging and instrumentation services
- Has a deep understanding of software architectures and how they are applied in context, best practices in multiple languages
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and guide internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be productive on a rapidly growing team
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and excels under pressure
What can help your application stand out:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Hands-on experience solving B2B Software customer problems
- Consulting and/or Professional Services experience
- Experience and knowledge around Martech and Salestech
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.