Your heart beats for technology, e-mail and security and your passion is software development? You really want to make a difference in a digital company with an agile environment and flat hierarchies? We have more than just a job waiting for you: the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to move the most successful freemail applications in Germany forward. Become part of our team and help us keeping the inboxes from more than 40 million customers free of spam. In development of our components we set a clear focus on most recent technologies and frameworks, e.g. Git, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, etc. From simple pattern based detection algorithms up to sophisticated algorithms using machine learning, we always try to be one step ahead the spammers.
- You will design and execute the entire software development process from requirements analysis to operation.
- You will be responsible for high code quality, new features and streamlined development processes.
- You create architecture spikes, proofs of concept for complex problems or high-risk systems or you evaluate new technologies.
- You work closely together with various disciplines such as QA, spam experts, architects and our operating teams and contribute ideas and expertise independently.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with new technologies and participate in internal and external conferences.
Do you have a technical degree such as computer science or a comparable education? Do you have several years experience as a Java Developer and you are interested to become part of an agile, cross-functional team which works autonomously? You like to develop new features for spam/junk filters? Your passion is software development and your code is high quality? Your work attitude is "hands-on"? You see yourself described in the points below? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- You have very good knowledge in professional software development using Java.
- You are familiar with working on distributed systems (middleware or backend).
- You have high aspirations concerning code quality and knowledge about quality safeguarding measures and tools.
- You have a strong interest in continuous education and discovering new things.
- Your work habits are responsible and reliable.
Reference ID: 948