Arative is looking for an experienced QA Analyst. The QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring all aspects of quality at Arative. We encourage the rest of the team to rely on the QA Analyst in each step of the product life cycle flow:
Our “Agile” flow: Kickoff meeting -> Design -> Product Demo -> Dev Demo -> Release.
As QA Analyst you are fully involved from the discovery until the release phases of every project. The ideal candidate is a top-notch communicator, strong writer, expert collaborator.
In this role you will:
- Provide manual testing support for several Web applications in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with Product during planning/discovery phases (spot potential gaps or misunderstandings).
- Perform general QA before and after releases.
- Perform feature-specific QAs under demand.
- Periodically go through most common customer paths checking for bugs and UX improvements.
- 3-5 years of experience testing Web applications.
- Fluent English speaker (B1, B2, C1).
- Strong critical thinking and problem - solving skills.
- Create/Review/Execute detailed test scenarios/ test cases /Acceptance Criteria with any Test Management tool (X-Ray, HP QC, ALM, TestLink, etc).
- Ability to estimate work and plan accordingly.
- Experience working remotely or ability to work autonomously and with a team.
- Experience in banking or financial products.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written: Spanish and English.
- 100% Self-starter mentality, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Willingness to put in the work and be part of an elite team.
- If asked, then capable of providing references of past co-workers (background check will be required).
We believe that there is work, and then there is work that you were born to do. The kind of work that defines who you are and that you can be proud of. The kind of work you’d sacrifice a night or a weekend for. That is the kind of work we do at Arative. People don’t come here for safety, they come for the journey. They want to create something big and meaningful that reaches lots of people and makes a real impact.