Senior Product Managers at Superformula must have experience designing, developing, and shipping digital experiences. Our PMs are humble but confident; they are leaders and excellent team players. Our PMs are not ScrumMasters but lead Agile teams as competent Product Owners. They are not engineers but understand the trade-offs and possibilities of technology choices. They are not designers but have a keen feel for customer experience and laser focus on clarity. Products you might work on include APIs, social platforms, commerce & marketplaces, and internal applications.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Own the strategic vision for the product and lead the development team through delivery
- Lead cross-functional teams composed of a shared design team and engineers
- Develop stories and define clear acceptance criteria for completion.
- Effectively present roadmaps, complex ideas, and features to executive audiences
- Quickly deliver product iterations or POCs
- Quantify and measure product success and validate hypotheses via A/B testing
The role will be fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with digital products in an agile setting
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence, business leaders.
- Ability to contribute to engineering discussions; you don’t need to drive them or do code reviews, but you should be able to follow along and contribute
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and engineering
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to make quick decisions to solve complex technical and operational challenges
- Experience managing distributed teams
- Demonstrated technical product ownership for large-scale digital products