We’re looking for a motivated developer, with experience or junior, willing to join our QA team. The products that iubenda distributes are delivered across billions of page views every month, we are used by thousands of clients in the US and in more than 100 other countries. If you’re excited to work with one of the very few Italian companies offering SaaS solutions internationally and to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency and collaboration, you’re looking at the right place.
Your day to day job will consist of:
- Building automated test suites for existing software and new ones
- Making sure that the deliverables comply w/ the specifications
- Supporting the analysis and identification of issues
- Working in close contact with the development team
- Collaborating with the product designers to identify user experience acceptance criteria
- Extending our testing infrastructure and continuous integration environment
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote - preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Experience and understanding of testing backend and frontend web applications
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with test automation tools like Capybara, Selenium
- Proven experience establishing test automation practices in backend or frontend projects
- Strong experience using Git and Github
- Experience using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Good Object Oriented development skills
- Experience with CircleCI
- Side projects you'd be willing to submit via GitHub link
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions).
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes in a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.