Scalable Path is looking for a Blockchain Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 2.5 hours/day).
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is an entrepreneur in the US who has an interesting and unique idea involving generating NFTs for images.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be building a web application (primarily backend in Phase 1) from scratch.
Phase 1 Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand requirements and translate them into code.
- Meet with the client on a regular basis to show progress and get feedback (daily scrum is ideal)
- Set up code repository, hosting and deployment pipeline
- Connect with web3.js sites/wallets such as MetaMask
- Perform transactions on the Ethereum blockchain
- Create smart contracts using Solidity that will be added to the Ethereum network
- Create a basic web application UI for the proof-of-concept (Phase 2 will be improving the UI and creating a marketing site).
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be reporting directly to the founder of the company who has a background in IT. The client is in the America/New York (-04:00) EDT time zone.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The project is expected to last about 3 months part-time.
The client is open to working with candidates from any location around the world. However, because he is working a separate, full-time job during normal business hours on the east coast, his availability for meetings will be somewhat limited. The best times for the client to attend a daily scrum meeting would be in that 7:30 to 8pm ET window (or 7:30 to 8am ET before the work day starts).
- Blockchain (Must have)
- Solidity (Must have)
- Ethereum (Must have)
- Web3.js (Must have)
- NFTs (Strongly preferred)
- Spoken English (Must have)
- Written English (Must have)
- HTML (Strongly preferred)
- CSS (Nice to have)