Are you passionate about software development and interested in both back-end and front-end technologies? You already know and understand a lot, but you always want to develop yourself further and learn even more? Your personal technology stack covers both web and server-side technologies?
Then we would like to welcome you to the Integration & Insights team, where we create an important pillar of eTrusted's applications and services in an agile mythology. With our solutions such as widgets, online stores can present their trustworthiness and service quality and thus convince their customers of the attractiveness of their offers.
With our new SaaS feedback platform eTrusted, companies can capture, manage, analyze and display transactional customer feedback. eTrusted helps to maximize customer feedback in quality and quantity to create the most value for our customers.
What you ideally come along with
- You are passionate about software development - with or without studies, on the job or privately
- Modern frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js) already help you already in your day-to-day work
- You like to work in an agile environment with short development cycles and a continuous delivery approach
- First experience with cloud-based services is a plus
- You have an open mindset, want to continuously develop and learn new technologies
What we offer you
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure