AIM is looking to add two .NET Developers to our team that is supporting a payments platform. This is within ITS, which is the group that works on internal jobs and systems.
As a developer on this team, you will be building new features for the platform that supports customer purchases. The primary technologies this team works with are C# and Azure, so experience with those or similar technologies is important. Other than that, we're looking for developers who are very team-oriented!
- Enterprise Software Engineering experience focused on .NET stack
- Focus on back end development
- Experience building services in Azure
- Great attitude and strong willingness to learn
- Experience working on an Agile development team
Strong nice to haves:
- Payment platform experience
- PCI compliance experience
AIM Consulting is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. AIM Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.