Who we are looking for:
Every month we have millions of sessions and hundreds of thousands of users on the platform. Our apps have more than a million downloads. Customers create thousands of orders every day in multiple countries.
But we want more and we need your help to achieve it.
As a Front End Engineer, your products and ideas will be used by thousands of customers every day and you can make a difference for all of them.
If you care about customers and their needs, if you are not afraid of pushing code used by millions and you are always up-to-date with new technologies, then we are looking for you to join our amazing Tech team!
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will join a small distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- You will be part of an autonomous and heterogeneous squad, working closely with other areas, like Product, Design and Analytics.
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- You will ship high quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable.
Skills & Requirements:
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work
- Excellent knowledge of modern technologies and web patterns (REST API, Single Page Applications)
- Experience building cross-browser and cross-device responsive interfaces
- Experience working with automation tools (Gulp, Webpack)
- Familiarity with automated tests (Jest, Mocha)
- Great communication and synthesis skills.
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- Being able to legally work in Europe: you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa.
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 25 to 35k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 20 to 30€ per working hour