Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Project Manager with good management skills that can lead complex software projects in the distributed environment spread across different continents and time zones. The ideal candidate should have good technical background, experience in Rust/c++, understanding of modern software architectures including blockchain, distributed systems and micro services, general understanding of information security and cryptography.
- The candidate should have a proven record of successfully completed projects using one of the agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN, XP, etc.) with the emphasis on planning and tracking skills.
- Experience in RUST or c++
- Knowledge of how blockchains work is mandatory
- Keeping documents up-to-date
- Experience in code review
- Risk management
- Ensure product quality and correct delivery of features and quality attributes
- Team resource management, team review
- Experience working with distributed teams is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge in cryptography from basic like ciphers, (a)symmetric encryption, signatures and digests up internals like complexity classes, signing schemes is nice to have
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends or off-hours
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good communication skills in English