This is a high-impact role where your contributions will directly shape the end-user experience for communities on Geneva. You'll work closely with our product, design, and outreach teams to help the communities on Geneva flourish. The role will require you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers. If you love product ideation, owning, collaborating, building, and constantly raising the bar, you will thrive in this role.
What You'll Do
- Make important structural decisions.
- Voice your opinions and listen to other's.
- Be empowered to make autonomous decisions.
- Collaborate synchronously and asynchronously with a small team of distributed engineers.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code.
Educational and Professional Background
- B.Sc., M.Sc. degree in related field.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of iOS experience.
- 2+ years experience tech leading a small team of engineers.
What You'll Also Bring
- Everlasting drive to protect our user's privacy.
- Above average passion for the details.
- History of shipping products.
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience optimizing performance of client applications.
- Experience building real-time communication applications at scale.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying client applications at scale.