Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best and being the best requires hiring the best. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to be a part of creating our world-class product. Our ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and unafraid of challenges. Building the world’s fastest and most accurate application and web security demands a mix of tenacity, passion, and experience. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration. For those who meet these standards, there is no better place to work than Contrast Security.
About the Position
As the first member of our IT Enterprise Applications team, you will be responsible for leveraging industry best practices to develop and administer our Salesforce platform. This role will work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success operations. This individual will spend 70% of their time on Salesforce Development and 30% of their time on Administration of Salesforce and related platforms.
Contrast Security’s IT stack is 100% SaaS based with no legacy on premises infrastructure. This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Senior Manager, IT.
This position is US-based but can be permanently 100% remote if not near an office location once reopened.
- Develop and maintain Apex code and Visualforce pages in Sales Cloud
- Evaluate business requirements, strategically advise on, and implement the best way to achieve goals in the Salesforce platform
- Recommend and implement changes to CPQ and reporting
- Setup and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems in a secure manner
- Assist in prioritizing intake of requests for changes utilizing Jira or other tools
- Maintain user roles, security settings, profiles and other settings within Salesforce
- Leverage Data Loader and integration platforms to automate repetitive tasks
- 3+ years of experience developing and/or administering on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or a Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Ability to develop in Apex and customize Visualforce pages
- An understanding of Sales and Marketing business processes and the ability to implement efficient and secure solutions to support these processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Ability to recommend and implement best practices
- A focus on automation, documentation, and modern development practices
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Daily in-office team lunches (when offices are open)
- Meaningful stock plans
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/ or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and locations.