-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 9 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You are well versed in solution architecture, documentation, and deployment with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- You have extensive experience designing and building cloud-native applications using GCP
- You bring strong hands-on experience in the GCP ecosystem
- You have built and deployed production systems in GCP
- You are experienced with could computing - migrations, large scale implementations, and CI/CD
- You have thrived in Agile development environments
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you're into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there's a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!