AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 30 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Empowering the team with actionable insights to support acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization initiatives
- Sharing findings, insights and recommendations across the broader organization
- Standardizing reporting metrics based on key business objectives
- Monitoring KPIs, flagging potential performance improvements to the team early and often, and keeping the team informed of progress
- Partnering with teammates to develop and adapt testing frameworks, segmentation criteria, and forecasting models
- Identifying technical and strategic gaps in our analytics infrastructure and proactively driving best-in-class solutions
- Tracking and analyzing performance of various marketing or product activities
- Assisting with ad-hoc analytic requests, and automating regular reports
- 5+ years of work experience in statistical or data analysis for B2C teams
- An understanding and excitement in building out optimized tables and views in a Data Warehouse/Marts
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency in building data visualizations and interactive dashboards with tools like Chartio, Tableau, Looker, or Grafana
- Hands-on experience creating, maintaining, and supporting data reporting and visualization tools
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and a problem solver
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and needs little to no guidance
- Scrappy, creative problem solver who is willing to dive in wherever is needed
- Passion for the outdoors
- Humility, empathy and open-mindedness - no egos
- Functional experience in [Marketing / Product]
- Experience with modern SQL-based Data Warehouses like BigQuery, Redshift, or Snowflake
- Experience with transformation tools like dbt or Dataform
Our Commitment to You:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits + a monthly stipend for wellness expenses.
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month off to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Remote employee equipment stipend to create a great remote work environment.
- Annual continuing education stipend.
- Discounts on subscription and merchandise for you and your friends & family.
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional.