FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for creating customer-facing and internal web applications that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have a chance to join the team early on and work independently on our product.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within 3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- You quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams and massive growth potential.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: Ship new features with your team for our web applications. Your goal is to deliver the best software possible for our customers and business units.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Have a deep understanding and knowledge of CSS Frameworks and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass, SCSS).
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- Previous experience in an agile development team.
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Christian Pötter and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.