We are looking for an experienced, senior, Data Engineer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position, 40 hours a week.
- The Corporate team develops solutions for or Treasury, Accounting, and other corporate departments.
- The person in this role puts quality first.
- This person should also be a Self-starter, Capable and Independent - This is a must have.
Solutions could include:
- Work closely with business and solution analysts to help identify requirements and efficiencies in business processes.
- Creating data programs to manage treasury, accounting and corporate operations.
- Creating and maintaining our data warehouse for financial data for reporting (Snowflake & SQL Server).
- Creating and maintaining Azure SSAS cube structures for dashboards and adhoc reporting.
- Design/Develop major projects, audits, grants, and work with external entities for data collaborations and data exchange.
- Be accountable for testing and quality of all products developed.
- Help with Weekly team support including applications and BI reporting.
Skills & Requirements
Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development
Nice to Have Skills:
Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented
Good written and verbal communication skills
Good problem solving skills
Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills