Cleverbit Software is seeking a talented Technical Team Leader who thrives in a challenging, team-driven environment.
At Cleverbit Software, we believe that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, we can drive better results.
Interested in applying? Here’s what you can expect!
- Fully remote placement with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centered on leading technologies at scale.
The Cleverbit Software Advantage:
At Cleverbit Software, we put our people first. That’s why we go above and beyond to give our team members nothing but the best. By joining us as a Technical Team Leader, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Working at Cleverbit Software:
No two days at Cleverbit Software are exactly the same. One day, you may find yourself designing a software architecture that leverages services on Azure or AWS. The next, you may be leading a team to develop business apps using the Power Platform, extending the capabilities of SharePoint by developing custom extensions using modern frontend frameworks like React and Angular or extending off-the-shelf products that support customer engagement initiatives like Zendesk and Salesforce. Every step of the way, you will be digging deep on challenging projects that help businesses work more efficiently and strengthen the customer experience.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the quality of service and quality of deliverables, from both a business as well as a technical perspective.
- Managing projects, ensuring tasks are adequately defined, prioritized and assigned to team members.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to developers.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered in line with the project plan and monitor and report on any deviations from the plan.
- Identifying business and technical project risks and communicating them accordingly.
- Managing team members.
- Assisting the sales team in pre-sales activities that require technical input and including preparation of project proposals.
We prefer our Technical Team Leaders to have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in web development using ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL) and preferably experience with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Angular and/or React is considered an asset.
- Experience in SharePoint is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS services is considered an asset.
- Some experience with Power Platform, Salesforce, Zendesk and WordPress is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and willing to learn the technologies/platforms listed above.
- Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply to be a Technical Team Leader at Cleverbit Software today!
The role is 100% remote, but the candidate must be based in Malta. We can assist you with the relocation.
You can apply on email@example.com