Please note that this program is part of the pre-hiring process, those interested in seeking a career in Japan will be at a significant advantage.
Join us for a unique four-week remote internship with HENNGE, that will offer you both personal and professional development opportunities. Experience working remotely in a Japanese company that prides itself on cultivating an internationally diverse culture. You will work alongside our experienced Cloud Product Development engineers with a dedicated mentor.
In the HENNGE's Remote Global Internship Program (rGIP), you will acquire practical application development skills using Python and Go. rGIP will give you hands-on experience using state-of-the-art cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to develop applications. Japanese is not required as English is our primary language.
[ Internship duration ]
4 weeks (from 10 AM until 7 PM from Monday to Friday)
[ Remote batches ]
- Batch 1
January 17 - February 11, 2022
10AM - 7PM JST, 4 Weeks
- Batch 2
March 14 - April 8, 2022
10AM -7PM JST, 4 Weeks
For more information regarding our internship slots, please check our website https://hennge.com/global/gip
[ Internship flow ]
Week 1 & 2 - Fullstack Training
Week 3 & 4 - DevOps Training
4 weeks of remote internship
[ What you will get ]
- Insights into how a leading Cloud Security company develops its product from start to finish from experiencing it for yourself.
- An understanding of how to deploy a web application natively on a cloud platform
- Experience developing web applications
- To attend company events (Monthly Technical Sessions, Board Game Night, and many others!)
- Get to know teams across divisions
- For candidates living Japan, subsidy for living and commuting expenses and a PC will be provided.
[ Qualifications ]
- At least second-year of university completed or fresh graduate with BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related area of study
- Experience in systems, software, and/or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
- Fluency in English (Japanese is not required)
[ Residency Requirements ]
All candidates within reasonable time zones ( ± 4hrs JST) are considered.
[ Application Period ]
Batch 1: November 11 - Dec 17, 2022
Batch 2: November 11 - Feb 11, 2022
We will be accepting applications to be in the 2022 Spring batch from November 11.
- There is no time limit for the challenge and solving time will not be considered in the screening process. The application process must be completed by Dec 17, 2021 | Feb 11, 2022 to be considered for the 2022 Spring batch 1 and batch 2 respectively. Please note that applicants who submit their challenge after the deadline may not be eligible for the aforementioned batches.
- This remote internship is only available for those who live within 4-hour time differences with JST.
[ Application Procedures ]
- HENNGE Admission Challenge
- Screening Process
- Online Interview
Notice for Spring Batch 1 and 2 (2022) Applicants
The internship slots for Batch 1 and 2 (2022) are limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and so it is in your best interest to apply early. The deadline for Batch 1 and 2 (2022) is Dec 17 and Feb 11 respectively. Applications will be closed after the slots have been filled. Solving time will not be considered during the screening process.
[ HENNGE Admission Challenge ]