Permanent employee, Full-time · Deutschland
- Responsibility in conceiving, implementing, securing and distributing new features, including collecting and accounting for feedback from advanced users
- Participation in all phases of the agile software development process
- Regular performance observations and optimizations
- Taking responsibility as well as identifying and solving problems
- Regular monitoring and enhancement of the tools and processes used as well as the code quality
- Instructing and supporting younger colleagues as well as student trainees, and optimizing team processes and standards
- You have a completed university degree or a similar training as an IT specialist.
- You have outstanding knowledge of basic web technologies (JS, HTML, CSS).
- You have a deep understanding of common web technologies, architectures, the latest trends and new developments.
- You have excellent knowledge of Webpack, Highcharts, GoJS and SCSS.
- You have wide-ranging experience in agile software development.
- You have an outstanding understanding of UI/UX aspects of the business.
- You have a very good, technical command of spoken and written English.
- Your strengths include working in an autonomous and forward-thinking way, the ability to quickly understand concepts as well as interest in new technologies.
- You have far-reaching experience in the management of agile software projects with JIRA & Confluence or similar tools.
- You are motivated, committed and a team player, and you enjoy agile software development.
What we can offer you
Innovation: Based on renowned technologies we develop our own Data Science Platform. This way we can offer intelligent solutions with state-of-the-art software to our customers.
Development: You will get your own training and book budget, as well as further training opportunities suitable for your individual career path. You will get a permanent mentor from day one.
- We live a flexible, easy-going and humorous culture that is shaped by mutual learning. At the same time, we identify with a professional appearance.
- We communicate openly, appreciatively and respectfully at eye level
- Regular voluntary team and company events
- At ONE LOGIC, the best idea always wins, no matter the position.
Daily benefits: Fresh fruits, beverages, coffee and Sodexo-coupons are included. Table football and other entertainment opportunities, as well as a kitchen for cooking together allow for varied breaks.
Location: Centrally located offices in Passau, Munich and Frankfurt
For more impressions, have a look here: https://www.kununu.com/de/one-logic
Now that you know about us, why don’t you apply online?
See you soon at ONE LOGIC – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Welcome to ONE LOGIC!
Our main objective is to create value of data. The gained knowledge should then evoke new actions. We make our customers, from startups to DAX companies, even more successful through the productive implementation of solutions. This is done with the help of our Data Science Services, as well as our Data Science Platform ONE DATA. Huge amounts of data, latest technologies and algorithms, cooperation with universities and companies: Become part of our team of around 150 technology enthusiasts in Passau, Munich or Frankfurt am Main. Agile, forward-looking and with modern developments and technologies.