Senior Software Developer Java (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Deutschland
- Continued development of existing web applications in step with internal and customer requirements
- Developing, testing and integrating complete features in the highest quality
- Conducting automated tests using JUnit, Mockito and Rest Assured
- Regular performance observations and optimisations
- Active involvement in rolling out agile development processes
- Taking responsibility as well as identifying and solving problems
- You have a completed university degree or a similar training as an IT specialist.
- You already have several years of professional experience in Java software development and wide-ranging experience of important frameworks and libraries, especially Spring Framework (Boot, Core, Security, JPA,…), Hibernate or comparable ORMs, Lombok or Guava
- You have excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming as well as the application of classic design patterns.
- You have wide-ranging experience of developing web applications based on the Spring framework.
- You have very good database-related knowledge (PostgreSQL, Oracle) as well as in-depth knowledge of working with Hibernate or a comparable ORM.
- You have very good knowledge relating to the implementation of REST APIs with JSON and specification using corresponding frameworks (RAML, API Blueprints, Swagger, etc.).
- You already have experience of quality assurance using unit and integration testing.
- You have a good, specialised command of spoken and written English.
- Your strengths include the ability to quickly understand concepts as well as interest in new technologies.
- You are motivated, committed and a team player.
What we can offer you
Innovation: Based on renowned technologies we develop our own Data Science Platform. This way we can offer intelligent solutions with state-of-the-art software to our customers.
Development: You will get you own training and book budget, as well as further training opportunities suitable for your individual career path. You will get a permanent mentor from day one.
- We live a flexible, easy-going and humorous culture that is shaped by mutual learning. At the same time, we identify with a professional appearance.
- We communicate openly, appreciatively and respectfully at eye level.
- Regular voluntary team and company events
- At ONE LOGIC, the best idea always wins, no matter the position.
Daily benefits: Fresh fruits, beverages, coffee and Sodexo-coupons are included. Table football and other entertainment opportunities, as well as a kitchen for cooking together allow for varied breaks.
Location: Centrally located offices in Passau, Munich and Frankfurt
For more impressions, have a look here: https://www.kununu.com/de/one-logic
Now that you know about us, why don’t you apply online?
See you soon at ONE LOGIC – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Welcome to ONE LOGIC!
Our main objective is to create value of data. The gained knowledge should then evoke new actions. We make our customers, from startups to DAX companies, even more successful through the productive implementation of solutions. This is done with the help of our Data Science Services, as well as our Data Science Platform ONE DATA. Huge amounts of data, latest technologies and algorithms, cooperation with universities and companies: Become part of our team of around 150 technology enthusiasts in Passau, Munich or Frankfurt am Main. Agile, forward-looking and with modern developments and technologies.