DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
What We’re Building
- Architecture redesign of our front-end platform.
- Driving new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and continuous iteration.
- Crafting a modern user experience for various user stakeholders.
- Building the technical foundation for future features and experiences.
- Building a platform that is highly available, low on latency, and at internet scale.
- Enabling fractional retail trading of all asset types (including US Equities, collectible assets, and crypto currencies) at global scale.
- Able to self-sufficiently navigate and contribute to an existing codebase while also helping lead the charge on new cutting edge solutions.
- Collaborate to deliver the best technology solutions to business requirements.
- Partner with business and technical leadership to imagine, develop, test, and launch web applications.
- Be willing to investigate and explore business needs.
- Experience with React, TypeScript, Material UI and/or other related technologies.
- Familiar with unit testing using tools such as Jest and Enzyme
- Experience in developing technical strategy, and the architecture of large front-end solutions.
- Experience in agile software development and production deployment.
- Is detail and results oriented with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that impacts millions of users globally.
- 2+ years of financial services experience.
- Experience working with API’s.
- Proven success in mentoring front-end engineers.
- History of delivering customer-driven software products at a high scale in a technology first, rapid-growth company.
- Has a fun personality, interest in start up environments, and the desire to be a part of the next big thing in retail trading.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Workable (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.