Software Engineer – Node.js
At MRP we know it’s crucial that our people reflect the diversity of our customers from around the world. And we know that having people from all walks of life makes us a more creative and innovative company. That variety of experience, culture and background allows our teams to truly drive innovation and create a great experience for both our people and our customers. MRP is a place where we value Diversity & Inclusion and we work really hard to be a great place to work, for everyone.
Title: Software Engineer – Node.js
Location: Belfast *open to remote location within the UK
MRP is a leading provider of predictive analytics software and account-based marketing services. Positioned for yet another year of growth, we are looking for a Back-End developer to join our Belfast development team.
Founded as a company focused on providing net new sales opportunities for marketing and sales teams, MRP has evolved into a leading global predictive intelligence organization, providing fully integrated, end to end, account-based marketing services. For over 16 years, clients have relied on MRP to help them achieve their revenue goals by combining cutting-edge predictive analytics with a full suite of account-based marketing services to acquire new customers.
• You will be working as part of the team responsible for MRP Prelytix. An enterprise class predictive ABM platform that drives higher response rates, pipelines conversions and pipelines values by enhancing sales and marketing execution with predictive analytics and intelligence.
• You will report to our back-end engineering Team Lead and will work closely with our teams in Belfast, Dublin and Philadelphia.
• As a member of the Prelytix team, you will help in modernizing and enhancing our award winning Prelytix product.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with Node.js frameworks such as Express.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js
• Experience with Cloud deployments on AWS, GCP or Azure
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and the use of containerization
• Experience with the development and deployment of large scale, high availability and geographically distributed cloud applications using an agile methodology.
Benefits at MRP:
• The opportunity to make a real impact within our business and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
• Competitive salary with promotion prospects.
• Competitive holiday package.
• Private healthcare plan.
• Pension Scheme.
• Continuous social events, which run throughout the year.
• Company Laptop.
• Excellent training and career development opportunities that are tailored to you
Due to current Covid-19 pandemic, MRP has made adjustments to it’s interview process as the safety of our employees and candidates is our priority.
Until further notice, all interviews will take place either via telephone call or via a video calling platform. Should you be successful at interview stage and therefore offered a role with MRP, where possible we will onboard remotely to get you started in your new role as soon as is practically possible for MRP. This onboarding process may also require you to visit the office in order to collect essential equipment, when this is unavoidable, social distancing measures will be in place and must be observed for everybody’s safety.
MRP is an equal opportunities employer.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the recruitment team here at MRP.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year + 10k yearly bonus