BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for iOS Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Creating great mobile apps that integrate with cloud services.
- Engaging in the full product development lifecycle from ideation through delivery and support.
- Working within a fast moving team to develop crisp designs, create great code, and bring products to market quickly.
- Leading the development and implementation of key new enhancements.
- Helping us to continually evolve our processes and designs to build competitive advantage.
- Creating mock-ups and prototypes to express ideas and gather feedback.
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas freely and constructively, but also listening well to others.
- Creating best of breed mobile apps for iOS devices and smartwatches.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience developing on iOS.
- Experience with Objective C or Swift.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!